вторник, 27 марта 2018 г.

Someone said to me via Linkedin that advising people to eat 5 small meals a days is not a good idea, because within a short period of time these small meals turn into full size meals, which often have the reverse effect of putting on more weight. To paraphrase, after I asked him to list what foods he eats, I told him only if he eat the right foods he wouldn't experience those effects. In case you were wondering what those foods are, this list should give an idea: #therightfoods


Someone said to me via Linkedin that advising people to eat 5 small meals a days is not a good idea, because within a short period of time these small meals turn into full size meals, which often have the reverse effect of putting on more weight. To paraphrase, after I asked him to list what foods he eats, I told him only if he eat the right foods he wouldn't experience those effects. In case you were wondering what those foods are, this list should give an idea: #therightfoods

Original article and pictures take https://skinnymom.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий